We are closed for February and March and will not be shipping until April.
If you like the plans for the ultimate day tank in Glass Notes I have a page on this site that tells you where you can get the liner. AZS Day Tank Liner.
- Pete Vanderlaan introduces you to batching your own glass
- Glass Compatibility, Glass Colorants, Calculating Linear Expansion
- Annealing Charts, Determining A.T., Controllers, Annealing Castings, Stress & Compatibility (Illustrated)
- Casting, All Kinds of Molds & Mold Formulas, Sand Casting, Kiln Casting (Illustrated)
- All About Refractories, Bricks, And Insulation (Illustrated)
- Building All Types of Furnaces, Heat Recuperation (How-to Illustrations)
- How to Build Different Types of Glory Holes, Fiber, IFB, Square Hole, Build A Garage (Illustrations)
- Burner Systems, Flame Safety, Studio Safety, Exhaust Systems, Build to Code (Illustrations)
- Building Annealers, IFB, Skamol Insulation, Roll-Out Oven, Electrical Information (How-to Illustrations)
- Paté de Verre, a how-to by Alicia Lomne (Illustrated)
- Fusing, a how-to by Jeremy Lepisto (With Charts)
- Adhesives, Enameling, Scavo, Mold Separator, Fuming (Iridizing)
- Color-Bar Breaker (How-to build illustrations)
- Battery Powered Pipe Cooler, Benches, Calculating Make-Up Air (Illustrations)
- An Extensive list of Suppliers of Materials and Equipment for the Glass Studio with Web sites
Not just illustrations but How-To Illustrations
And lots more
Click here to see a few selected illustrations
If Glass Notes has helped you in any way please let me know and with your permission I will give you and your studio a shout out.
Franklin Mills Press
429 Carthage Ave.
Kent, OH 44240
Phone: (330) 673-8632